You are beautifully created inside out
DESIRE TO INSPIRE
I have a burning passion to spread love and spark some kind of creativity in your life. We all have something special to offer, I'm just here to shower some sparkle and glitter <3.
Aloha, hi, hello there!
My name is Angelica Recaido but I prefer you call me Jel, which came from my nickname in high school "JellyGurl".
Most of you who are stumbling on my website know me as, that girl who lost a lot of weight on IG. I lost 60 pounds in 6 months and I've kept it off for 3 years. Though, my transformation has inspired a lot of people all over the world, I thought many parts of who I am can also bring more inspiration and positivity.
My euphoric ideal sense of freedom comes from outdoor adventures: hiking, paddling, stand up paddle boarding, ATV riding, site seeing... you name it.
I LOVE NATURE.
There's something healing, peaceful, and therapeutic about it.
Though my greatest dream and goal is to travel around the world and experience all sorts of cultures and be exposed to breathtaking sceneries, I am still exploring my home on the islands, Hawaii Nei
LIVING WITH A DISEASE:
Though pain was my constant companion, it didn't define me. At the age of 15, young and in love with life, I was diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune disease psoriasis and arthritis. I spent half my life in and out of doctors offices, hospital beds, specialists offices, and the list goes on. Further, my struggle with the disease included, fatigue, agonizing joint pain, surgeries, and an array of medications.
Thank you God, my outbreaks aren't as bad.
However, I am still on a hunt for a specialist. There's no cure, but I have high hopes that someday I will be completely healed and no longer will I have to endure all of this.
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand",
MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE:
There are so many moments where I catch myself complaining, whining, and getting upset at the most simplest things, BUT I always remember this moment in my life, where the only thing I could do was count my blessings. In February 2012, I underwent three surgeries within 4 days (almost died). I was hospitalized for two and half weeks and recovering for 3 months. This was by far, the most painful experience ever.
greatest lesson i've learned:
Do things that matter because in the last moments of your life the only thing that will matter is this:
LOVE THIS POEM:
Finally, I don't consider myself an online weight loss guru or fashion beauty queen diva. The information I share with you are not secrets and what I offer are not to "get rich quick" schemes. This is why I don't promote specific diet programs, training programs, and I do not do paid consultations. It's not that I don't wanna help you, it's because all this information is free and I feel like as your online friend I wanna reach out and help you.
Weight loss, success, whatever you want in life takes a lot of hard work, a lot of patience, and a leap of faith. I am here to inspire you. I hope we all make it.
Last, I encourage you to uplift others through your journey. Remember, we are all given talents and gifts to change a person's life, so use them to create positive change. Sparkle and sprinkle glitter wherever you go.
Subscribe to my newsletter so you can get the latest news and updates.
more background info
- Born and raised in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- Graduated from James Campbell High School JCHS 2008
- Founder and creator of HYPE CLUB (Helping Young People Excel)
- Worked at James Campbell High School as a paraprofessional tutor from 2008-2014
- Interned as a Counselor for at risk youth at Hawaii National Guard Youth Challenge Academy 2013-2014
- Experienced in graphic design and layout, helped publish and create award-winning yearbooks and news papers for JCHS for 7 years and Youth Challenge Academy.
- Started a mini business called JG Productions. Designed invitations, banners, shirts, logos, posters, business cards, slideshows, and photography.
- AA in Liberal Arts at Leeward Community College
- BA in Social Work at University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa Gamma Honor Society
- Sponsored Athlete for EHPlabs (Enhanced Human Performance Sports Supps)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson for State of Hawaii
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS --> CLICK HERE