I don't really know much about contouring and special tricks but I've listed tips that I hope can help you with your makeup. Enjoy
- Wash face before applying makeup
- Use a moisturizer that suits your skin type (oily, dry, combination)
- Use a face primer to help blend foundation and it also helps fill in pores and fine lines to give your face a flawless look. Also, a face primer helps your makeup stay on throughout the day without it looking blotchy or uneven.
- Many makeup gurus use brushes or sponges to apply their foundation, but I've always used my hands. I'm just use to it and I feel like I don't waste as much product.
- When setting foundation, you want to either choose a translucent or if you go with a press or loss powder make sure you use minimal powder. It's used to set foundation/concealer and it's not used for coverage. You don't want to look super cakey, but if you like that look than layer on the powder. Sometimes it's needed for portrait photoshoots. I suppose it's preference.
- I'll usually set my makeup with a mist and fix spray so it's sweat proof and my makeup looks fresh all day long.
Hope those tips helped =)
My Top Face Products.
- Smashbox Photo Finish
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer Primer
- Benefit The Pore Fessional Primer
- Revlon Colorstay
- Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear foundation
- Cover FX press foundation
- I love Nars blush, Orgasm
- Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix Spray
- Make Up For Ever High Definition Translucent loose powder
- Any Kabuki Brush will do